Who says desserts have to be baked to be delicious? Well we’re here to tell you they don’t. We’ve partnered with Save on Energy to make these easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Jars that are quick to prepare and don’t require the oven.
When it comes to holiday entertaining, we’re always looking for tips to save time and energy in the kitchen. Let’s face it, the holidays are all about being with friends and family, not being stuck in the kitchen and missing out on all the fun. So, we came up with this scrumptious, time and energy saving, no-bake dessert that you can whip up quickly, so you can get out there and enjoy the party too.
This creamy cheesecake mixture uses fresh strawberries and is topped with a sweet and crunchy graham cracker crust that will leave everyone asking for seconds (and thirds, and fourths!)
Save on Energy is Ontario’s go-to source for energy efficiency so be sure to visit SaveOnEnergy.ca for more tips and resources to save on your monthly energy bills.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert JarsIngredients Graham cracker crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- Pinch kosher salt
- ¾ cup whipped topping
- 16 fresh strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- For the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter until well combined. Press 3 tablespoons into the base of 4 jars. Any remaining crust you can use at the end for garnish.
- For the strawberry cheesecake, using a food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, sugar, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- To assemble, place 2 cut up strawberries on the crust of each jar. Spoon ½ cup of cheesecake mixture over strawberries and top with 2 more cut up strawberries and remaining crumble from the crust. Refrigerate until ready to serve.